- 3lbs Ripe Millennium Pacific Cocktail Tomatoes Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Medium yellow Onion Chopped
- 6 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 2 Pc Carrots Chopped (Optional)
- 2 Celery Sticks Chopped (Optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 1 Cup Veggie Stock
- Handful of Fresh Basil Chopped
- Pinch Of Sea Salt/ Cracked Pepper/ Sugar
In a medium pot warm olive oil, add onions, garlic, carrots, celery and sauté until softened. Add tomato paste and caramelize for few minutes. Glaze with veggie stock. Add chopped tomatoes, salt, sugar, pepper, and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, add chopped basil and cook for another 4 minutes.
Whizz in a blender, and strain. Bring back to a boil and adjust seasoning.
Optional: Garnish with dollop of soft whipped cream and stem of fresh basil