- 2 Bunches Italian Parsley Chopped Very Fine
- 1 pint Millennium Jubilee Grape Tomatoes Cut Length-Wise
- 2 Spring of Green Onions Chopped Fine
- 4 Leafs of Fresh Mint Chopped Fine
- 1/3 Cup Burgul # 1 or (Cracked Wheat)
- 2Fresh Lemons Squeezed and Drained
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt/ Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Wash parsley and let it set aside until fully dry. Trim about 5cm from parsley stacks and discard. Chop the rest very fine and place in a mixing bowl. Add green onions, tomatoes, and mint.
In a separate bowl soak the burgul for 5 minutes, place in a drainer and squeeze off all excess water, add to the salad.
Stir in the lemon juice and olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix well, taste and adjust seasoning.