- 1lb Penne Pasta (Rigate)
- 4tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Small Red Onion Cut into Julienne
- 1 Red Sweet Pepper Cut Into Julienne
- 1 Green Zucchini Cut into Half Crescent
- 2 Pints of Millennium Pacific Cherry Tomatoes Whole
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1/2 Cup of White wine
- Bunch Of Julienne Fresh Basil
- 2Tbsp Prepared Pesto
- Sea Salt/ Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1Tbsp Toasted Pine Nuts
- Grated Reggiano Cheese/ Black Olive
In a large pot bring water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes. Drain and place in a bowl. Season with salt, pepper and drizzle olive oil, toss and set aside.
In a large skillet warm the olive oil, add the onion, garlic, and sauté for few minutes. Add julienne pepper, zucchini, and tomatoes, sauté for another few minutes.
Glaze with white wine and cook for few minutes. Add the pasta, chopped basil, and pesto and toss for few more minutes.
Garnish with grated Reggiano cheese, Pine nuts and olives.