- 2lbs Fresh Millennium Pacific Roma Tomatoes Cut Into Small Cubes
- 1/2 Red Onion Finely Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic Finely Chopped
- 1 Bunch Fresh Basil
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch Of Sea Salt/ Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Rustic Baguette Sliced Into 1/2 Inch
- Cubed Feta (Optional)
On a cutting board cut the tomatoes into quarters and remove some of the seeds. Cut into small dice and put in a bowl. Add the chopped onion, garlic, basil, and olive oil. Season with salt & pepper and mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes
Slice the baguette 1/2 inch, brush with olive oil, season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper and toast.
Top each slice with tomato mix, sprinkle some feta and enjoy.